Knockhill Racing Circuit - a fast moving and dynamic business, Knockhill prides itself with the reputation as the friendly circuit with an open and inclusive attitude towards motorsport.
Knockhill is famous for hosting top motorsport events in the UK; British Touring Cars, British Superbikes and The Scottish Motorshow. As well as amazing racing action, Knockhill is a busy place 7 days a week operating Driving Experiences, Corporate Entertainment and Team Building Events, Driver Training, Karting and Trackdays. Find out more below.
- Driving Experience Centre
- Karting Centre
- Motorsport Events
- Corporate/Group Entertainment
- Bike/Car Trackdays
- Latest News & Announcements
Latest News & Blogs
Stay tuned to this section to find out all the lastest news & announcements from Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- Shaw claims King of the Hill award with 100% Pro class record
- Fans flock to Paul Walker Tribute event
- Latest Teen Drive Dates Now Released!!
- Ramona Karlsson & Albatec head to Estring following Knockhill test
- SLS Grand Final this Sunday (21st September)
- Scot Ross Wylie clinches British GT4 title
- Three title winners emerge from SMRC race meeting!
- World Rallycross: Ramona Karlsson to test Albatec Peugeot Supercar at Knockhill
- Legends, Mini and Sports & Saloon racers set for SMRC on Sunday 14th September!
- Ferrari boss Di Montezemolo steps down
- Schumacher allowed home to recover
- Macaulay and Boyd aim to continue SMRC winning-ways!
- Formula Ford racers look forward to David Leslie Trophy race
- Rockingham nightmare for Shedden
- Lewis Hamilton wins Italian GP at Monza
- Shedden starts fourth at Rockingham
- SLS Championship decider and Paul Walker Tribute Event
- Additional Car Track Night Open Session - Tuesday 16th September
- KMSC Bike Racing - Sat 27th and Sun 28th September - Entry Form
- Duathlon Series Set for Knockhill
- Angel Burgueno Trophy up for grabs at SMRC meeting on Sept 14th.
- David Leslie Trophy for Formula Fords - Sunday 14th September