Knockhill Racing Circuit - a fast moving and dynamic business, Knockhill prides itself with the reputation as the friendly circuit with an open and inclusive attitude towards motorsport.
Knockhill is famous for hosting top motorsport events in the UK; British Touring Cars, British Superbikes and The Scottish Motorshow. As well as amazing racing action, Knockhill is a busy place 7 days a week operating Driving Experiences, Corporate Entertainment and Team Building Events, Driver Training, Karting and Trackdays. Find out more below.
- Driving Experience Centre
- Karting Centre
- Motorsport Events
- Corporate/Group Entertainment
- Bike/Car Trackdays
- Latest News & Announcements
Latest News & Blogs
Stay tuned to this section to find out all the lastest news & announcements from Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- BTCC fever at Forth Road Bridge as parade marks start of 50 Year Anniversary for one of Scotland’s most famous landmarks.
- BTCC champ Cleland to lead Jim Clark tribute
- Important BTCC info 2014
- Geddie looking for ‘turning point’ in BTCC debut season
- Newsham: Qualification pace will be the key at Knockhill
- Honda duo expect SPECTACULAR Knockhill BTCC
- Finlay Crocker returns to race Clios at Knockhill
- Scot Chris Knox closes on Mini title
- Pars players work hard to avoid the Skids!
- Aiden Moffat set for BTCC and Forth Road Bridge Crossing
- Title protagonists show their true colours at SMRC racday
- Paul di Resta narrowly misses DTM podium
- Honda’s hometown hero hopeful of Knockhill highland fling!
- Double British Touring Car Champion - John Cleland to drive Jim Clark’s first race car across the Forth Road Bridge – Thursday 21st August
- SMRC roars back into action this Sunday - August 17th
- New formats, new faces and new frontiers for Hottrax at Knockhill
- Only 16 days to go to Knockhill BTCC raceday
- FREE entry to Hottrax Bike Racing this weekend
- KMSC & Scottish Championship Reverse Circuit Report
- Day Two all set for KMSC Scottish Championship bike racing
- David Bogie wins Speyside Stages Rally
- BTCC quali nightmare for Gordon Shedden