Knockhill Racing Circuit - a fast moving and dynamic business, Knockhill prides itself with the reputation as the friendly circuit with an open and inclusive attitude towards motorsport.
Knockhill is famous for hosting top motorsport events in the UK; British Touring Cars, British Superbikes and The Scottish Motorshow. As well as amazing racing action, Knockhill is a busy place 7 days a week operating Driving Experiences, Corporate Entertainment and Team Building Events, Driver Training, Karting and Trackdays. Find out more below.
- Driving Experience Centre
- Karting Centre
- Motorsport Events
- Corporate/Group Entertainment
- Bike/Car Trackdays
- Latest News & Announcements
Latest News & Blogs
Stay tuned to this section to find out all the lastest news & announcements from Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- David Leslie Trophy for Formula Fords - Sunday 14th September
- Brick and Steel Junior 1000 Ecosse Challenge - One Second Winning Margin for Vassallo.
- Great show, on and off the track at French Car Hot Hatch Track Day today.
- 205 v 208 - which one gets your vote at today's French Hot Hatch Track Day?
- Cracking day in store for today's Hot Hatch Track Day - 9am to 5pm
- Hamilton and Rosberg free to race
- Scots racers head South for British GT & Formula Ford races
- Follow in the wheel-tracks of the BTCC at this weekend’s Hot Hatch Car Trackday
- KMSC 27th / 28th Sept Entry Form
- Knockhill BTCC: Driver quotes
- BTCC dazzles in the Knockhill sunshine
- Collard takes final race win as Newsham secures ‘home’ podium
- Mat Jackson takes the win as Turkington cuts through the field
- Neal takes action-packed win as title race gets blown wide open!
- Thrilling BTCC qualifying at Knockhill
- Turkington blasts his way to new Knockhill BTCC qualifying lap record – but Tordoff takes pole!
- 2nd eBay lock-out in BTCC FP2
- Shedden fired up for BTCC homecoming
- Knockhill celebrates 40 years
- Scots BTCC aces blasts across Forth Bridge
- eBay Motors dominate FP1 at Knockhill
- BTCC fever at Forth Road Bridge as parade marks start of 50 Year Anniversary for one of Scotland’s most famous landmarks.