Knockhill Racing Circuit - a fast moving and dynamic business, Knockhill prides itself with the reputation as the friendly circuit with an open and inclusive attitude towards motorsport.
Knockhill is famous for hosting top motorsport events in the UK; British Touring Cars, British Superbikes and The Scottish Motorshow. As well as amazing racing action, Knockhill is a busy place 7 days a week operating Driving Experiences, Corporate Entertainment and Team Building Events, Driver Training, Karting and Trackdays. Find out more below.
- Driving Experience Centre
- Karting Centre
- Motorsport Events
- Corporate/Group Entertainment
- Bike/Car Trackdays
- Latest News & Announcements
Latest News & Blogs
Stay tuned to this section to find out all the lastest news & announcements from Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- Homecoming Scotland 2014 Knockhill 40th Anniversary Marquee
- Special Forth Road Bridge Crossing at BTCC
- BTCC Gift Box
- 50th Anniversary of Jim Clark’s British Touring Car success to be celebrated
- Only 34 Days to Go until the Knockhill BTCC
- Shaw maintains 100% record for the season with SLS victory
- Calder senior speeds to British Sprint glory with a double at Knockhill
- Three members of the Calder family looking for British Sprint victory
- Super-fast weekend in store as SLS and British Sprint head to Knockhill
- KMSC Bike Racing - 2nd / 3rd August Entry Form & Timetable
- New Go Karts go LIVE at Knockhill!!
- Super Lap Scotland returns on July 19th & 20th for their ultimate lap shoot-out
- Carnegie Harriers 3 lap Fun Run - Tuesday 5th August - 7.30pm - ALL WELCOME!
- Scottish Car Racing 13th July - Timetable Announced!
- Car Track Full Day Open Session - Fri 11th July - 10am-5pm
- Scottish Championship car racing returns this Sunday with MG visiting rounds - Sunday 13th July
- Japanese car fans descend on Knockhill for JapFest
- Lewis Hamilton storms to British GP win
- Counting down to Jap Fest
- Only 52 days until the Knockhill BTCC round!
- Jap Fest Returns to Knockhill - 6th July
- Byrne shows fighting spirit to deny Kiyo a famous double