Knockhill Racing Circuit - a fast moving and dynamic business, Knockhill prides itself with the reputation as the friendly circuit with an open and inclusive attitude towards motorsport.
Knockhill is famous for hosting top motorsport events in the UK; British Touring Cars, British Superbikes and The Scottish Motorshow. As well as amazing racing action, Knockhill is a busy place 7 days a week operating Driving Experiences, Corporate Entertainment and Team Building Events, Driver Training, Karting and Trackdays. Find out more below.
- Driving Experience Centre
- Karting Centre
- Motorsport Events
- Corporate/Group Entertainment
- Bike/Car Trackdays
- Latest News & Announcements
Latest News & Blogs
Stay tuned to this section to find out all the lastest news & announcements from Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- Enable Scotland 24 hour cycle challenge - enter now!
- John Cleland Anniversary Tribute at BTCC
- Car Track Day - Sunday 9th August - Open Pit Lane Format
- Fun run tomorrow night at Knockhill - 3 laps of the race track!
- Knockhill gets 2016 BTCC dates
- Busy weekend of motorsport at Knockhill
- KMSC Bike Racing 1st / 2nd August - Timetable & Entry List
- Vettel wins thrilling Hungarian GP
- Knockhill Rewind Festival - Sunday 27th September Booking Form
- DDMC racers set for Twin-Track event at Knockhill
- Calder duo and Gobstopper set to miss this weekend
- Biggest Super Lap Scotland entry to descend on Knockhill this weekend
- Pace gathers ahead of first Gymkhana Cup event
- Super-fast weekend in store with British Sprint
- Fueltopia Barrel Sprint – Round 3 – Knockhill
- Scottish Championship car racing round up
- Thirlwall takes opening incident-packed Mini race win
- MacLennan takes maiden Formula Ford win
- Parent Trap Obstacle Race at Knockhill on Saturday 25th July
- Blondie Tribute band perform on track following BTCC
- FACEBOOK COMPETITION TO WIN A MOTOAIRBAG MOTORCYCLE AIRBAG BACK PROTECTION JACKET WORTH £465
- Touch-the-Track following the final BTCC race at Knockhill