Knockhill Racing Circuit - a fast moving and dynamic business, Knockhill prides itself with the reputation as the friendly circuit with an open and inclusive attitude towards motorsport.
Knockhill is famous for hosting top motorsport events in the UK; British Touring Cars, British Superbikes and The Scottish Motorshow. As well as amazing racing action, Knockhill is a busy place 7 days a week operating Driving Experiences, Corporate Entertainment and Team Building Events, Driver Training, Karting and Trackdays. Find out more below.
- Driving Experience Centre
- Karting Centre
- Motorsport Events
- Corporate/Group Entertainment
- Bike/Car Trackdays
- Latest News & Announcements
Latest News & Blogs
Stay tuned to this section to find out all the lastest news & announcements from Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- Go Motor Racing Open Evenings Announced
- Young BTCC ace Aiden Moffat switches to Mercedes for his 2015 championship assault
- £25 OFF all Driving Experiences
- Hot Hatch fever at Knockhill
- Titles won and Champions prevail in SMRC title showdown
- KMSC Bike Racing Awards Night - Booking Form
- Help design our new Knockhill Rally Experience vehicle livery!
- McRae Rally Challenge Event at Knockhill in 2015
- Martha Aitken looks ahead to her SMRC Fiesta ST debut!
- SMRC Season Finale: Formula Ford, Legend and BMW Championships
- SMRC Season Finale: Sports & Saloons, Super Touring and Supercars
- SMRC Season Finale: Mini, Fiesta and Classic preview
- Champions crowed at KMSC season finale!
- British GT Aston Martin to compete at SMRC Finale on Sunday 5th October
- Championships up for grabs in Scottish & KMSC Bike Racing season finale
- Shaw claims King of the Hill award with 100% Pro class record
- Fans flock to Paul Walker Tribute event
- Latest Teen Drive Dates Now Released!!
- Ramona Karlsson & Albatec head to Estring following Knockhill test
- SLS Grand Final this Sunday (21st September)
- Scot Ross Wylie clinches British GT4 title