Knockhill Racing Circuit - a fast moving and dynamic business, Knockhill prides itself with the reputation as the friendly circuit with an open and inclusive attitude towards motorsport.
Knockhill is famous for hosting top motorsport events in the UK; British Touring Cars, British Superbikes and The Scottish Motorshow. As well as amazing racing action, Knockhill is a busy place 7 days a week operating Driving Experiences, Corporate Entertainment and Team Building Events, Driver Training, Karting and Trackdays. Find out more below.
- Driving Experience Centre
- Karting Centre
- Motorsport Events
- Corporate/Group Entertainment
- Bike/Car Trackdays
- Latest News & Announcements
Latest News & Blogs
Stay tuned to this section to find out all the lastest news & announcements from Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- Hot Hatch Day - 22nd Feb - CANCELLED
- Hot Hatch Track Day this Sunday - book in now or turn up on the day!
- Car Trackdays are GO!!!
- Chequered Flag Duathlon Series - Rnd 2
- Special delivery for the Knockhill Kart Centre!!!!!
- Car Testing Timetable - Sat 14th February 10am - 4pm
- McRae Rally Challenge preview at Race Retro Show - Stoneleigh February 20th - 22nd
- SMRC pre season car testing on Saturday 14th February
- 2015 Car Trackday Dates
- Fancy ice driving in Norway on a frozen lake!
- Track safety works on going at Knockhill
- 2015 Provisional Bike Trackday Dates
- Make a ‘DATE’ with us this Valentine’s Day
- WIN Tickets to the Carole Nash MCN Scottish Motorcycle Show
- Dates for your diary for track time
- Hot Hatch Car Trackday - Sunday 25th January - 10am-4pm
- Weekend Receptionist Job at Knockhill
- Hot Hatch Track Day - Sunday 25th January
- A great rally to kick off the 2015 season in style
- Its show time at Knockhill! Grant Stages Rally starts in 10 minutes
- Teams arriving ahead of big Grant Construction Rally tomorrow - Sun Jan 4th
- Record entry for Grant Construction Rally on Sunday 4th January