Knockhill Racing Circuit - a fast moving and dynamic business, Knockhill prides itself with the reputation as the friendly circuit with an open and inclusive attitude towards motorsport.
Knockhill is famous for hosting top motorsport events in the UK; British Touring Cars, British Superbikes and The Scottish Motorshow. As well as amazing racing action, Knockhill is a busy place 7 days a week operating Driving Experiences, Corporate Entertainment and Team Building Events, Driver Training, Karting and Trackdays. Find out more below.
- Driving Experience Centre
- Karting Centre
- Motorsport Events
- Corporate/Group Entertainment
- Bike/Car Trackdays
- Latest News & Announcements
Latest News & Blogs
Stay tuned to this section to find out all the lastest news & announcements from Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- SLS season explodes into action as Shaw holds his nerve to claim overall victory
- Gordon Shedden starts on front row
- John Cleland wins Super Touring opener
- 6000 horse power set to be unleashed at Knockhill for Round 1 of Super Lap Scotland – Sunday 20th April
- BONUS HOT HATCH SESSIONS FOR HOT HATCHERS AT SUPER LAP SCOTLAND OPENER AT KNOCKHILL ON SUNDAY 20th APRIL
- SUPER LAP SCOTLAND SET TO BLAST IN TO ACTION AT KNOCKHILL ON SUNDAY 20th APRIL
- April Bike Trackdays
- April Car Trackdays
- Alex Bruce Tribute Raceday
- 1st SMRC racing of the Season is under way
- Road Reopened , Just in time for the 1st race meeting of 2014 for the SMRC
- Gregor Ramsay joins Lotus F1 Junior Team
- Bike Trackday Friday 4th April - Cancelled
- 6th April SMRC Timetable & Entry List
- Car Testing Timetable - Sat 5th April
- Knockhill Motor Sports Club - Timed Trackday
- BTCC podium start for Shedden at Brands
- Former champ Shedden leads Scots BTCC assault
- ENABLE Scotland Cycle the World Challenge Returns to Knockhill in 2014
- Record entry for SMRC season opener - The Alex Bruce Raceday
- Feedback Thursday - Thanks to all who participated!
- Rory Butcher switches to British GT