Knockhill Racing Circuit - a fast moving and dynamic business, Knockhill prides itself with the reputation as the friendly circuit with an open and inclusive attitude towards motorsport.
Knockhill is famous for hosting top motorsport events in the UK; British Touring Cars, British Superbikes and The Scottish Motorshow. As well as amazing racing action, Knockhill is a busy place 7 days a week operating Driving Experiences, Corporate Entertainment and Team Building Events, Driver Training, Karting and Trackdays. Find out more below.
- Driving Experience Centre
- Karting Centre
- Motorsport Events
- Corporate/Group Entertainment
- Bike/Car Trackdays
- Latest News & Announcements
Latest News & Blogs
Stay tuned to this section to find out all the lastest news & announcements from Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- Knockhill all geared up for Scottish Bike Show this weekend
- Martini returns to F1 with Williams
- KMSC Bike Racing to make more of Scotlandís 3rd Circuit
- Last chance to WIN tickets to the MCN Scottish Motorcycle Show this weekend (8/9 March)
- Spectacular Saturday Karting Offer - this weekend only
- Villeneuve tests Albatec World Rallycross car
- Ross Wylie completes first Aston Martin test
- Euan Thorburn storms to Snowman victory
- Part-Time Karting Track Marshal
- Would you like to become a Bike Racing Marshal?
- I should get in free because...
- Brand New for 2014 Driving Coaching Course!
- Scots rally ace Bogie orders Ford Fiesta R5
- Knockhill plans anti-clockwise British Superbikes
- New look for MCE BSB Knockhill 40th Anniversary round
- Paul di Resta court case settled
- Car Testing Timetable - Sat 15th Feb
- Car Trackday Open Session This Sunday (9th Feb)
- Driving Experience dates released up until the end of April
- Brawn confirms F1 retirement in Scotland
- Our bike track FREE members night date has been announced!!
- Our 1st Niall Mackenzie Superbike School Date announced!!