Knockhill Racing Circuit - a fast moving and dynamic business, Knockhill prides itself with the reputation as the friendly circuit with an open and inclusive attitude towards motorsport.
Knockhill is famous for hosting top motorsport events in the UK; British Touring Cars, British Superbikes and The Scottish Motorshow. As well as amazing racing action, Knockhill is a busy place 7 days a week operating Driving Experiences, Corporate Entertainment and Team Building Events, Driver Training, Karting and Trackdays. Find out more below.
- Driving Experience Centre
- Karting Centre
- Motorsport Events
- Corporate/Group Entertainment
- Bike/Car Trackdays
- Latest News & Announcements
Latest News & Blogs
Stay tuned to this section to find out all the lastest news & announcements from Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- Join the Black Friday Treasure Hunt
- Super Lap Scotland | 2016 Provisional Regulations Released
- Adam ends season with Bahrain WEC podium
- 2016 Provisional Events listing released - and it looks a great year ahead!
- BTCC Season Review now out - a great read about Flash's great season.
- SMRC targets young Scots at events this week
- Meeke bags emotional Wales Rally GB podium
- McRae celebrations at Wales Rally GB
- 2015 SMRC Go Motor Racing Nights | 17th &19th Nov
- Scottish racing stars urge drivers to watch their speed on country roads!
- Super Lap Scotland Open Day | 6th Dec
- Scot Charlie Robertson thrives in LMP2 test
- Bonfire night Rally offer!
- 2 for 1 Karting offer this November
- Latest news from every form of car motor sport in Scotland - worth a read!
- Hot Hatch Trackday | Sunday 8th November
- Obstacle Course Racing Comes to Knockhill!
- Scottish War Blinded member enjoys track time at Knockhill
- Susie Wolff announces retirement from F1 and takes up new MSA role
- Fifer Jonny Adam targets WEC podium in China
- Stewart tips Hamilton to win six titles
- 2016 Knockhill Event Season Passes on SALE now!