Knockhill Racing Circuit - a fast moving and dynamic business, Knockhill prides itself with the reputation as the friendly circuit with an open and inclusive attitude towards motorsport.
Knockhill is famous for hosting top motorsport events in the UK; British Touring Cars, British Superbikes and The Scottish Motorshow. As well as amazing racing action, Knockhill is a busy place 7 days a week operating Driving Experiences, Corporate Entertainment and Team Building Events, Driver Training, Karting and Trackdays. Find out more below.
- Driving Experience Centre
- Karting Centre
- Motorsport Events
- Corporate/Group Entertainment
- Bike/Car Trackdays
- Latest News & Announcements
Latest News & Blogs
Stay tuned to this section to find out all the lastest news & announcements from Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- KMSC Bike Racing Awards Night - Saturday 30th January 2016
- Crews gunning for dominant Duffy in Mull
- British Touring Car Championship finale this weekend - Go, Flash,Go!
- Three chances to get on track with your bike this season - #getontrack!
- Cyclecross on October 18th and extreme Tough Guy challenge on January 3rd
- SMRC Season Finale 2015 – Champions crowned at final race meet of the season.
- SMRC Championship Finale this Sunday (4th October)
- Championships go down to the wire at the SMRC Season Finale this Sunday
- KMSC/Scottish Bike Racing Season Finale and Jock Taylor Sidecar Memorial Race
- Birchall brothers enter Jock Taylor memorial meet
- KMSC and Scottish Championship Finale 2015
- SMRC announce incredible Road To Indy opportunity for 2016
- Knockhill Rewind Festival this weekend (Sunday 27th Sept)
- Super Lap Scotland Championship finale 2015
- Paul Walker Tribute at Knockhill - Sunday 20th September
- Giant screen booked for Paul Walker Tribute and SLS Finale this weekend
- Charity fundraising for Reach Out Worldwide at Paul Walker Tribute event
- Win a Passenger Ride and a Fast & Furious 7 DVD
- Win tickets to our Paul Walker Tribute and SLS event!
- Mini, Fiesta and Formula Ford preview and competition
- Formula Ford heaven at Knockhill as BRSCC competitors join the fray
- Car Testing Timetable - Sat 12th September