Knockhill Racing Circuit - a fast moving and dynamic business, Knockhill prides itself with the reputation as the friendly circuit with an open and inclusive attitude towards motorsport.
Knockhill is famous for hosting top motorsport events in the UK; British Touring Cars, British Superbikes and The Scottish Motorshow. As well as amazing racing action, Knockhill is a busy place 7 days a week operating Driving Experiences, Corporate Entertainment and Team Building Events, Driver Training, Karting and Trackdays. Find out more below.
- Driving Experience Centre
- Karting Centre
- Motorsport Events
- Corporate/Group Entertainment
- Bike/Car Trackdays
- Latest News & Announcements
Latest News & Blogs
Stay tuned to this section to find out all the lastest news & announcements from Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- Wedding horns blast at Knockhill wedding
- Fifer Jonny Adam gets Aston works' drive
- The 5th Ford Live event rolls into Knockhill this weekend
- Gordon Shedden wins at Knockhill: first ever BTCC podium for Aiden Moffat
- Shedden seals BTCC win in front of partisan crowd
- Collard snatches race one winning spoils at Dunlop BTCC
- Its race morning with the BTCC at Knockhill!
- BMW take ‘expected’ pole for Knockhill BTCC opener!
- Andy Priaulx bags BTCC pole at Knockhill
- Shedden bags BTCC FP2 quickest time
- Honda one-two in opening BTCC practice session
- Important BTCC spectator information
- Aiden Moffat pronounced fit to race at Knockhill BTCC this weekend
- Gorden Shedden targeting Knockhill wins
- Knockhill homecoming for Palmer and Paras
- BTCC stars support ‘Race on the Track, Stay Safe on the Road’ initiative...
- Shedden: I’m definitely overdue a win around Knockhill
- BTCC Camping still available
- Win a pair of BTCC 2016 event tickets
- Land mark reached on Knockhill social media
- A BTCC Honda Type-R lap around Knockhill
- Take your love of motorsport to the next level – get on track