Knockhill Racing Circuit - a fast moving and dynamic business, Knockhill prides itself with the reputation as the friendly circuit with an open and inclusive attitude towards motorsport.
Knockhill is famous for hosting top motorsport events in the UK; British Touring Cars, British Superbikes and The Scottish Motorshow. As well as amazing racing action, Knockhill is a busy place 7 days a week operating Driving Experiences, Corporate Entertainment and Team Building Events, Driver Training, Karting and Trackdays. Find out more below.
- Driving Experience Centre
- Karting Centre
- Motorsport Events
- Corporate/Group Entertainment
- Bike/Car Trackdays
- Latest News & Announcements
Latest News & Blogs
Stay tuned to this section to find out all the lastest news & announcements from Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- Flash storms into championship lead with his 100th BTCC podium
- Bennetts Suzuki duo look forward to Knockhill BSB
- Yamaha Darkside Tour at Knockhill today
- Hot Hatch Track Day - space available for arrive and drive today
- Find your Dark Side this weekend at Knockhill with Yamaha
- Touch-the-Track at the MCE British Superbike event
- KMSC Bike racing on Motors TV tonight
- True Heroes Racing aim to inspire north of the border for the first time.
- After BSB event party with Blondie tribute band and track invasion!
- Guess the Superbike lap time and win!
- Guess the prankster to win two BSB tickets
- All roads lead to Knockhill BSB - MCE British Superbike Championship event
- Knockhill awarded Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for 2015
- 2 week countdown is on to the MCE British Superbikes!
- Win family entry and supercar passenger rides at this Sunday's SMRC raceday
- Scottish Championship Car Racing and Armed Forces Appreciation Day
- Ryan Dalziel: I'll be back to win LM24 again
- Perseverance wins the day at British Drift Championship
- Porsche seals Le Mans 1-2 as Audi hit trouble
- Exclusive: Interview with Loic Duval after LM24 crash
- Scot Ryan Dalziel bids for more Le Mans glory
- Former F1 ace Webber bids for Porsche glory