Knockhill Racing Circuit - a fast moving and dynamic business, Knockhill prides itself with the reputation as the friendly circuit with an open and inclusive attitude towards motorsport.
Knockhill is famous for hosting top motorsport events in the UK; British Touring Cars, British Superbikes and The Scottish Motorshow. As well as amazing racing action, Knockhill is a busy place 7 days a week operating Driving Experiences, Corporate Entertainment and Team Building Events, Driver Training, Karting and Trackdays. Find out more below.
- Driving Experience Centre
- Karting Centre
- Motorsport Events
- Corporate/Group Entertainment
- Bike/Car Trackdays
- Latest News & Announcements
Latest News & Blogs
Stay tuned to this section to find out all the lastest news & announcements from Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- Hot Hatch Car Trackday - Sunday 25th January - 10am-4pm
- Weekend Receptionist Job at Knockhill
- Hot Hatch Track Day - Sunday 25th January
- A great rally to kick off the 2015 season in style
- Its show time at Knockhill! Grant Stages Rally starts in 10 minutes
- Teams arriving ahead of big Grant Construction Rally tomorrow - Sun Jan 4th
- Record entry for Grant Construction Rally on Sunday 4th January
- Knockhill Advent Calendar – Day 24
- Driving Experience Christmas Delivery - there’s still time!
- Knockhill Advent Calendar – Day23
- Knockhill Advent Calendar - Day 22
- Name our Fiesta Rally Experience cars!
- Knockhill Advent Calendar- Day20
- Knockhill Advent Calendar - Day 19
- A bumper 2015 season ahead at Knockhill!
- World Rally and Rallycross champion Petter Solberg to visit Knockhill stand at the Autosports Show
- Knockhill Advent Calendar - Day 18
- Has your Teenager made it onto the Naughty or Nice list this year?? Treat them This Weekend!!
- Knockhill Advent Calendar- Day17
- The Next Gen Rally Experience!!
- Knockhill Advent Calendar-Day16
- Knockhill Advent Calendar – Day15