Knockhill Racing Circuit - a fast moving and dynamic business, Knockhill prides itself with the reputation as the friendly circuit with an open and inclusive attitude towards motorsport.
Knockhill is famous for hosting top motorsport events in the UK; British Touring Cars, British Superbikes and The Scottish Motorshow. As well as amazing racing action, Knockhill is a busy place 7 days a week operating Driving Experiences, Corporate Entertainment and Team Building Events, Driver Training, Karting and Trackdays. Find out more below.
- Driving Experience Centre
- Karting Centre
- Motorsport Events
- Corporate/Group Entertainment
- Bike/Car Trackdays
- Latest News & Announcements
Latest News & Blogs
Stay tuned to this section to find out all the lastest news & announcements from Knockhill Racing Circuit.
- Bumper entry for first SMRC event this Sunday.
- Group B monsters set for McRae Rally Challenge
- Car Testing Timetable = Sat 4th April
- BIKE CLUB MEMBERS TRACKNIGHT CANCELLED TONIGHT
- Epic BTCC season predicted for 2015
- Haggerty and MacKay join Ecurie Ecosse Young Driver Initiative
- WRC star Kris Meeke confirmed for McRae Rally Challenge
- Fiesta Rally cars set for debut!
- Student Sunday at opening SMRC of the season
- Shedden gets Honda Type-R for BTCC
- Series McRae Club set for special Knockhill gathering
- Terry Grant confirms stunt performances at McRae Rally Challenge event
- Drive In Movies at Knockhill
- Hot Hatch Day - Sunday 22nd March
- Road closure on route to Knockhill 16/3/2015 for 1 week
- Our karts are getting faster and faster!
- SMRC testing today at Knockhill - 10am to 4pm - Sunday 15th March
- Drive in Movies launched at Knockhill - April 17th and 18th
- EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Ricciardo Interview
- Bike Testing Timetable - Saturday 14th March
- Beatson's McRae Rally Challenge car stickers now available
- Champion Entries for McRae Rally Challenge